Follow these steps if you have a vocational training education from another country:
- Choose 'Non-Danish exams' under 'Qualification type'
- Choose 'All other non-Danish exams' under 'Entry qualifications'
- Choose country and write the full name of your vocational training programme
- Enter the year that you completed or expect to finish your vocational training programme in 'Year of completion'.
Your proof of vocational education will not be registered in the Danish Exam database. You must therefore upload your diploma yourself:
- Scan and save your proof of vocational education in pdf format
- Enter the 'Attachment' tab
- Click the button 'Add attachment'
- Find your proof of vocational education on your computer
- Name the file 'Vocational training certificate' in the text box and click 'OK'
- Click the check mark next to the educational programme(s), you wish to attach it to
- If there is no check mark next to the specific educational progamme, the institution will not receive the attachment.