Follow these steps to enter your IB as Entry qualification:
- Choose 'Non-Danish exam' under 'Qualification type'
- Choose 'IB' under 'Entry qualifications'
- Scan and save your IB Diploma in pdf format
- Go to the tab 'Attachments'
- Click the button 'Add Attachments'
- Find your IB Diploma on your computer
- Name the file 'IB Diploma' in the text box and click 'OK'
- Click the check mark next to the educational programme(s), you wish to attach it to
- If there is no check mark next to the specific educational progamme, the institution will not receive the attachment.
Have you taken your IB in Denmark?
- Choose 'International Baccalaureate (IB)' under the tab 'Entry qualifications'
- Enter the year you finished or expect to finish your IB in the tab 'Year of completion of degree'.
Your IB Diploma will not be registered in the Danish Exam Database. You must therefore upload your proof yourself (see instructions above).
Deadline is March 15th before 12 noon (CET) for applicants with an IB diploma, since IB is viewed as an international exam though you may have completed it in Denmark.
If you pass your IB exam the same year, that you apply for an upper educational programme, your IB coordinator at your IB school has to sign you up to IBIS (IB Information System).
IBIS is an online database, where the education institution can retrieve your diploma electronically. You have to give your IB coordinator permission before May 1st.